Step1. Apply & make payment
Reserve your room and make down payment (deposit).
Step2. Room confirmation
Confirmation mail is sent via email.
Step 3. Contract
After arrival, lease contract is made with first month rent payment.
Step4. Move-in
Settle in and get comfy.


- Contract starts with 1 month, differ by houses

- Utility fee and service fee are charged, differ by houses

- First month rent must be paid upon your arrival

- House tour application available below via message.

※ Working Hour : Weekday 9:30am ~ 18:30pm (KST)


How do I make the payment?
For rent prices please refer to the individual location pages.
How much does it cost to move-in?
There is no extra fee for moving in.
What is the difference between your house types?
H-STAY residence: This house is a communal housing with individual private rooms with bathroom. It is located in Wangsimni which is close to universities in East side of Seoul. Y-STAY Studio & Duplex: These rooms are separated house types. Both includes a private bathroom and your own private kitchenette. Located in Shinchon area. Tomato, Bando, Young Residence are goshiwon type residences.
What is included in the price?
Your all-in-one monthly bill covers rent, council tax, utility bills(electricity, gas, water), building maintenance, Wi-Fi. *Y-STAY: We receive a fixed amount rent to pay utility fee each month. If the usage is over average(40,000KRW), the addition will be charged.
I want to move in. How do I secure my room?
You can secure your room online via booking. We receive reservation fee. Reservation fee is not refundable if you cancel the reservation after confirmation.
How do I pay my rent?
For H-STAY, you will pay your rent in cash. For other residences, you can send it to our bank account once you are in Korea. (You can make transfer even if you don’t have a bank account in Korea.)
Can I decorate my room?
Make yourself at home but please don’t hammer anything into the wall. Any damage incurred will come out of your deposit when you leave.
What is the length of stay?
Our standard stay starts from 1 month. We also have 2 months of vacation stays during July/August and January/February or longer terms.
What happens if I want to leave early?
If you want to leave before your contract ends you have the option to find someone to take over the remainder of your contract.
Can couples or friends move-in together?
H-STAY: No, one room for one tenant. Y-STAY: Yes, our rooms are available for couples and friends (2 tenants).
Can I have friends to visit and stay?
H-STAY: For security issue, overnight guests are not allowed. Y-STAY: If your roommate is fine with it, you are more than welcome to have guests but be careful to not make loud noises.
Will I have a legal contract?
Of course. Once you move-in and pay your first month rent, you will have a legal contract for the stay.
What if something is broken or need to be fixed?
Our in-house maintenance will be there to fix anything, so please make an inquiry through our manager.
Is there a curfew?
There is no curfew, but we do ask you to be respectful of your neighbors and be quiet after 10pm.
Are pets allowed?
Unfortunately, not.
Do you only accept students?
Of course not! Majority of the tenants are exchange students however we also have working holiday visitors, long-term travelers, teachers and so on.
What is the size of the bed?
H-STAY: super single / Bando, Tomato, Young: single

Any Questions?

Ask anything about our stay or book your house tour!